We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and other organisations in the event you have a complaint.
We are Sky Futures Ltd trading as Freedom Buddies. In order that we can provide care and support services to the people we support we collect and use certain personal information about you.
Personal information means any information about you from which you can be identified, but it does not include information where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
As the ‘controller’ of personal information, we are responsible for how that data is managed. The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which applies in the United Kingdom and across the European Union, sets out our obligations to you and your rights in respect of how we manage your personal information.
As the ‘controller’ of your personal information, we will ensure that the personal information we hold about you is:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- accurate and kept up to date.
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- kept securely.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or would like further details or and explanation as to how your personal information is managed, please send an email to email@example.com, write to Suite 16, Blackburn Enterprise Centre, Furthergate, Blackburn, BB1 3HQ, or call 0800 820 2525.